We had to cancel Kiley's sleepover due to Ashlyn's skin infection. I was trying to keep it small and simple, so we just invited the same girls to meg art. It was a really good party. They are at an age now where they will sit and tell jokes and be silly together. She really missed her friend Laura though. This was her first birthday party without her (well since they became friends). We have planned to go visit them around her birthday, but because of the skin infections, we've postponed it until they are under control. We hope to go soon though.
The next day my parents, and sister's family came to after church lunch and fondue (with presents for Kiley of course). So if you put it all together will our simple cinnamon roll birthday breakfast the week before, we've been celebrating for over a week. Craig mentioned it was more like Hannukah than a birthday.
Mamaw made her a colonial dress...she loves it! All of the care group friends get together and put on plays, so this is a real treat for her!
I do love my sweet little lady!

1 comment:
Awww! I haven't been at the computer for a week, and I missed this! What a great idea- Meg art! We did a 13 girl sleep over- Good Heavens! I can't tell you what my heart is doing right now having seen all the pict's- I love it, and yet I yearn to have been there. So glad she got to enjoy with friends!
Post a Comment