I can't believe it's almost over. We start back to school next week! We had a more relaxed summer than last. The only planned week was at VBS. Both girls had a great time. Other than that, we went to the pool some and the free movies each week. Ashlyn now can swim! Although she would prefer to stay in water where she can touch. She's not afraid, it's just a lot of work. The day she really started swimming well she was in 8ft. of water and she was worn out! Oh yeah...they also spent a week at my parents.
I think we are ready to start back, although I'm not sure the girls would admit it! Somehow I didn't take any pictures this summer...how did that happen?
It makes it easier to start back to school knowing our vacation is in September, so we have a break really soon! More later...I'll try and take more pictures!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What Curr. did you finaly go with? I want to hear all about it- Miss homeschool pro!
Post a Comment