Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 4 - San Antonio Zoo


























We had so much fun. Now, as I'm looking over these pictures, I'm so grateful we were able to go and spend time with our friends. I hope we can do it again! Day 4 was spent at the San Antonio Zoo. It was a fun and full day. This was an awesome zoo. Lots of pictures to share. I think this was the kids favorite day. Although they enjoyed just hanging out at the house and playing and giggling!

During our lunch at the zoo, one of the kids put down a spoon of peanut butter, and this little squirrel ran up and grabbed it. The kids loved it and he entertained us during our lunch. He came within inches of us!

There's one picture of a money of some sort biting the bars. This little guy was growling (I didn't even know monkey's growl) and would leap at the kids and bite the bars. It was really strange and erie!

No comments: