For months now Ashlyn has been asking me to cut her hair short like the McAliss' (our dear friends, the Morales', for those of us that speak grown-up). So....since we are leaving in 8 days for Florida, I thought now would be a good time. It suits her well since she doesn't like to keep her hair up.
Her daddy has always called her "fuzz head". Well, I think she still is "fuzz head" but maybe just not so much of it!
Pictures of before, after, and the big ball of hair Kiley thought MUST be in the picture....Opps...the pictures are out of order....they go in order from bottom to top. Still getting the hang of how to do this...

1 comment:
Aaawwww....she looks so pretty!! So much more like a little girl and less like a toddler. I remember when we cut Gracie's hair - or should I say tried to repair it after Justin cut it - Michael was upset for days because he dreamed of her having this long thick hair. But now it is growing out and it looks so much better and he has come to the realization that Gracie wants to do her hair the way Gracie wants to do her hair, not the way Daddy wants.
Post a Comment