I'm not sure exactly how this works, but Jess tagged me to tell my favorite Christmas song and why. I've added a few of my favorites to my blog page. All the classics are great. I really don't listen to any new Christmas songs because the old ones are so great. We have the TimeLife Treasury of Christmas set and it is awesome.
If I had to pick, I would say Hark the Herald Angels sing (sung by Nat King Cole, of course) is my favorite, followed by Away in a Manger by Ed Ames. I love these classics!!! They remind me of Christmas as a kid! It also helps me meditate on what it must have been like that night long ago. We tell the story over and over, but just imagine and angel appearing and giving YOU a message. And what about all the people in bethlehem that night, hearing that the saviour that has been long awaited, has arrived!!
So, there it is....Now, I tag Anna.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment