Did you know you can print your blog with very little effort! I found this tool online where it automatically puts your blog entries with pictures into book form, comments and all! It's going to me my new scrapbook for each year and I can get a couple printed out so each girl will have one some day. The cover and text could be improved, but I would think they will be improving it for the future. Check it out. It will show you a preview in just a few minutes.
For some reason my links don't work, so go here:
www.blog2print.com
Update: Lindsay just commented about www.blurb.com and that one looks like a much nicer quality book for about the same price. I had looked at that one a while back but didn't see the option to download your blog...but you can!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey,
I haven't seen this one before but I learned about blurb.com this past year. Their books look amazing! I am going to hopefully start working on mine this winter. We'll see:)
Oh, that one looks even better. I had looked at blurb before but didn't see the option of downloading your blog...now I do. Much nicer quality!
just to let you know, I tried to do one with blurb, and they are not blogger compatible (and said it may never be) I guess they were until recently when Blogger changed some things. So, I have been looking for something else for a while!
Post a Comment