Thursday, October 11, 2007

Girls, Girls, and more Girls




Talk about a girly house today. Me and four little ones. I watch the Carballo's two little girls a few times a month and we enjoy them! Today, the older one's all played outside for over an hour. It was beautiful today...nice cool weather...the first since early spring! The girls even had to wear jackets outside (they were in the shade). The girls are always excited when they are coming. Ashlyn gets to play with Emma (and try to take care of Bella), and Kiley loves to help take care of Bella. She's getting pretty good at it. She'll play with her, feed her, and try to entertain her (while keeping her out of trouble).

I've attached a couple pictures of Bella. And a picture of Emma, dressing the dolls. Bella cries when whe is dropped of, AND as soon as she sees them picking her up. So this is it!!! The proof! She really does enjoy herself, and even smile while she is here. Really... the Carballo's are very gracious and appreciative, and we all get a chuckle that she turns on the tears once she sees them here to pick her up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't even know you had a blog. Much to my suprise, while I was looking at Anna's blog, I found yours with Bella staring at me!!!! We know that Bella has a great time with you. She is now getting prepared for her "show of tears" at nursery tomorrow!!
Darla

Anna said...

My girls!!!! I miss them! Thank you Dana for taking them after me- I could not have chosen a better "sitter". Pass on all of my love- if they still remember me. Anna