Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Now to better days....The girls have been looking forward to picking out pumkins this weekend. I was really hoping to be better so we could go. I WAS! We took a trip to Carringan Farms in Mooresville. It was really nice. We took a hay ride to the pumpkin field, then we each picked our own pumpkin. I didn't think too far ahead though. It would have been nice to have Craig with us to help carry the pumpkins back to the tractor. Next year I think we will go on a day when all of us can be there!

The girls had a great time!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the pumpkin patch too and apple picking. Fall is coming!!!
I am so ready for Fall.

Anna said...

I miss you Ashlyn. I wish I could see you. I want to come to Charlotte to come to see you. I want to visit you at your house. I wish I could really comed. That's it. Audrey Thevaos

Jessica Moore said...

You shouldn't go to a pumpkin patch by yourself. We would have loved to go with you. We wouldn't have been much help carrying the pumpkins, but we would have had fun trying. :) Maybe next year!
Jess